For erectile dysfunction and impotency; as a male aphrodisiac and libido promoter; as a tonic (tones, balances, strengthens) for males; for hair loss and balding; central nervous system tonic and antidepressant.
Ability to restore levels of testosterone and thyroid hormones.
Boosts libido and sexual function , Improves athletic performance
Treats inability to experience orgasms, lack of sexual desire, and inability to perform.
Promotes Multiple-orgasms [in both men and women.]
Increases nitric oxide release and inhibits PDE-5, allowing erections to be sustained for longer periods of time
Strengthen the back and knees. Is used not only in men's sexual formulas but also in women's.
Alkaloids that increase blood circulation to the pelvic region in general and to the genitals in particular.
Improves mental sharpness,
Increased & Enhanced Libido & Sex Drive.
Restores sexual function in both men and women.
Hormone regulator and useful for PMS.
Strengthens the immune system and protects against viral infections.
Good for circulation problems.
Helps lower cholesterol.
Relieves psychological and environmental stress.
Energy tonic for fatigue and exhaustion to increase stamina.
Prevention of development of fatigue & Sterility,
Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which promotes blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the penis.
Supports the glandular system as well as energy and vitality levels
Adaptogen, Anti-toxic, Anti-radiation, Immunoprotective and Immunoregulatory.
1. Sexual Desire Disorder: You don't feel "in the mood" for sexual activity. If there is a deficiency or absence of sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activity. More commonly referred to as low sex drive or libido, a recent survey found that this affects 33.4% of American women between the ages of 18-59.
3. Sexual Pain Disorder: You experience pain during intercourse. The same survey found that this affects 14.4% of American women between the ages of 18-59 and that this was the only condition to show a relationship to age (it decreases as women get older).
4. Sexual Arousal Disorder: You have trouble becoming vaginally lubricated or "wet" and/or your sexual sensations are diminished.
Key Areas Influencing the Human Sexual Response
Psychological: Stress and depression reduce sex drive in both men and women. For example, the sex drive in men is lowered when he has difficulty earning an adequate income or providing for his family.
Relationship: Sexual problems may be a function of relationship issues.
1. Psychological/mental--The causes of psychological sexual dysfunction and poor sexual health are numerous, and it is difficult to pinpoint, but most often low libido is related to depression, performance anxiety, marital stress or relationship problems, life crisis, financial difficulties, religious repression, or some type of mental illness. return of sexual health is possible through various forms of therapy, stress release, vacation, etc.
5. Chemical--Some chemicals involved in the human sexual response and libido include dopamine, acetylcholine, and nitric oxide. Sexual enhancement is quite likely through manipulation of these brain chemicals by using natural herbs.
read article on Life Force Energy & Sex